CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 10, 2008

a assortment of quotes that have piled up.

As we walked by our brothers, staring at their computer screens...
Lizzie: Every time I walk by my brothers, I am awed by their intelligence.

At band...
Mr. Page: With this piece, y'all have to be able to watch at two pages at the same time. You have to watch at that page, and this Page. *points at himself*

Also at band. (unfortunately, this would be funnier if I spoke french, but with the help of a translation site, I took a wild guess at what was said in french...)
Mr. Page: OK trumpets, y'all aren't getting this part... *bum-bums it* ...Ok? Just the trumpets...
Mark: I don't have that part, I have nothing then something totally different.
Mr. Page: Oh, well then just double with Danny for it. *They play it.*
Mr. Page: that was better... ...again.
Mark: but, that part here goes right into my part.
Mr Page: yeah, just go straight out of that into yours, Ok?
Mark: ....
Mr. Page: Comprenez?
Mark: Oh. I get it.
Mr. Page: L'obtenir?.... Bien?...... Obtenu il?
Mark: I GET IT.


We were talking about how David's behavior has been improving lately...
Joel: What? He attacked me this morning!!
Daddy: Because you broke his lego scene.
Joel: No, because I broke his lego airplane. I accidentally hit it with a beanie baby.
Me: How'd you do that?
Joel: I was throwing it at David.
Lizzie: Why?
Joel: He was throwing them at me!
Lizzie: And why was he doing that?
Joel: I don't know...
David: He karate chopped me!!
Daddy: Why'd you do that?
Joel: I was trying to read, and he was dancing like a ghost!
David: SO??
Daddy: what's wrong with that?
Joel: On my BED.

While we were talking about how I needed a new lens for my camera(my zoom lens is broken!) :(
Joel: if you had a zoom lens and a microscope lens they'd cancel each other out and you wouldn't have a lens at all.

--Sarah

3 musings:

Jonathan David Page said...

Wow, Mr. Page said all that? I only heard "comprende?" or something like that...

Sarah said...

Yeah. I dunno if it's exactly what he said, but it was definitely along the lines of that. :P

Jessica said...

That sounds like a Lizzie quote.

Ah...yes. Marck told me your dad told him David was picking up bad habits from Marck....dancing on beds dressed like a ghost.....

But really, that Joel-David-who-did-what conversation sounds just like Marck and Robert when they are explaining their "battles"....though in a much more lighthearted tone.