CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 8, 2008

Nerf Incidents

Last year for Christmas, either Marck or Robert got a set of Nerf weapons...a bazooka, and a hand gun.  They are lots of fun, but there are two of those and three of us.  This particular time, I had the hand gun, Robert had the bazooka, and Marck had grabbed a yard stick out of haste in an effort to defend himself.  


Once this had gone on for a while, Robert stopped and said:  "Okay, guess who I am."  He pointed the bazooka at Marck.  " 'Wanna dance, Twinkle-Toes?' "
Marck and I stared blankly and blinked, not recalling that line being used in any movie we had seen.  "Who?"
Robert sighed and said exasperatedly, "Joel, of course!"  


A little bit later, the "battle" came to an end when I accidently shot Marck in the eye....

Jessica:  "I'm sorry, Marck."
(Marck is silent, holding an ice pack to his eye).
Dad:  "Marck, say you forgive her."
Marck:  "I do not forgive you."
Dad:  "Marck...."
Marck:  "See, I said 'I forgive you', but I just added in a few more little words!"

For the record it was an accident.  :D   

6 musings:

Jonathan David Page said...

Yeah, he only added two little words. May I recommend goggles? They add to the coolness factor of prowling around with a nerf gun, and they keep darts from hitting you in the eyes. Glasses also work.

Lizzie said...

Hahaha!! I can't remember what that line if from either, but I don't think it's an original "Joel" quote. :D

Jessica said...

Glasses, as I know from personal experience, tend to get very bent whenever they come in contact with...well...anything. But I will recommend goggles to Marck...I think he has a couple of pairs he uses when he weed-eats.

I think we should ask Joel. Or you should ask Joel....you live with him. :P

Jonathan David Page said...

Really? My glasses never get very bent...

Jessica said...

Maybe you are a glasses-person. I was surely never meant to have them....I keep running into stuff, getting hit by things, and getting into positions that cause mine to just plain old fall off. If contacts were not an ongoing expense of expensiveness, then I would get them....if not for looks, then for necessity. :D

The Mattrix said...

Such violence. Tsk, tsk, tsk.