CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The long awaited... and the basketballs.

Matt was trying to dissolve Nathan's shoelace:
Matt: I don't have my fabric dessolver!
Joel: Here, you can use mine.
Matt: Oh! Thanks. *sprays imaginary container*
Nathan: Ha! It didn't work! My shoelace is still here!
Joel: Woops!! That's not fabric dessolver! It's insta-cheese!! *sprays it in his mouth*
Nathan: Joel, you're not allowed to have any more insta-cheese.
Joel: *is devastated*
Matt: Balogna, however....
Joel: Ohh! I can have a sandwich! Insta-balogna, insta-cheese--
Matt: No! No more insta-cheese!
Joel: Ok, fine! Insta-bagel, insta-mayo, and insta-egg!! .....*makes chicken sound*...oh wait..... that's chicken.

During a Hawks Middle School game, a player from the other team falls out of bounds, and the ref blows his whistle...
*pause*
Isaac: He's out!!
Ref: ...That was a good call.
Isaac: *Pause* Thank you!

Nathan P. rode with us to the basketball games today...

Talking about recent injuries:
Nathan: what did you do to your pinkie?
David: I smashed it on the Ping Pong table going for the ball.
Nathan: Ouch.
Joel: yeah, it's been blue like that for like a month.
Nathan: I hit my hand on [something] the other day.
David: Ooo. That doesn't look bad.
Nathan: no, it wasn't that bad.
Joel: I smashed my big toe with a rock!

As we drove past a car lot:
Joel: *gasp* cool car. ... *gasp* cool car. ... *gasp* cool car.
David: Cool balloons....

Then Joel was talking about how he was going to make and sell cars when he grows up:
Joel: I'll use all my money and make one car. Then I'll sell it, and use that money to make two cars...
David: That won't work.
Joel: yeah it will.
Me: As long as you keep making the cars nicer...
Joel: I'll have to start out with hotwheels. Then move up to remote controlled cars... Then regular cars.
Nathan: And then cars that work.
Joel: yeah! Cars that run.
Nathan: Cars that have tires.
Joel: Cars that have steering wheels!!
Nathan: Your cars before are just nothing but the frame. No engine or anything.
Joel: And I have to stand up, 'cause there's no seats! To get them to go, I have to take them to the top of a hill.....
Nathan: I can see you, standing in the frame of a car with no steering wheel or tires, on the top of a hill... then give it a push and down you go! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-- then you hit a tree.

--Sarah

2 musings:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's a lot from David and Joel.

Anonymous said...

Hello! :)