CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 5, 2008

Improv...

Jeffrey, as the Priest, takes off his shoe and presses it against David's forehead..."This will HEEL you!!" This merits him a Groaner Foul, which he steps up to apologize for, saying, "I'm very sorry for using a groaner for that moment...but I had to bless his SOLE!" Which earned him another groaner foul, which the Loyal Fans did not forgive him for......


To a group of people taking a tour through the African Jungle: "They're not killer bees...they're just hurt-you bees." ~Ian B.

A salesman trying to sell a bathroom medical cabinet to a customer: "It comes with its own medicine...(whispers excitedly)...it's prescription!" ~Dean J.

Beastie Rap with the name "Marge":
Rapper (Robin): "Homer's wife, her name is..."
Backup (Well, just Luanna): "Bart!"

When the veteranarian comes as soon as the hamster passes out on the floor: "O-M-G, it's an ESP V-E-T!!!" ~Robin T.

5 musings:

Lizzie said...

Hahaha!!! I wish we'd been there!!

*ahem* *whispers* btw... I can't figure out how to post with the new template. The "new post" in the upper right corner is gone...

Anonymous said...

*whispers back* Go into your Dashboard...

Lizzie said...

Ah, thanks. I knew it'd be something obvious that would make me feel stupid. :P

Anonymous said...

If it makes you feel any better, that kind of stumped me for about five minutes, too...

Lizzie said...

Ah, yes, that does make me feel better. :P