CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 22, 2008

We get crazy late at night....

Mom was looking for a book, and just a few minutes ago, Sarah bounced down the stairs into the kitchen, where I was calmly getting a drink (of cranberry juice....) and burst out into a song from a play we did 2 years ago: "I FOUND it, I FOUND it, I WRApped my hands aROUND it, and PUlled it from the PLACE where it was hi-DING!" Then she opened the refrigerator door and immediately exclaimed, "Ooo! Chocolate!" She turned around, still in the refrigerator, gasped and started bobbing side to side. "What?" I asked, beginning to be alarmed. She didn't answer, so I walked over and stood in front of her, looking in the same direction. I saw the light outside and bobbed to watch the light be obscured by the window frame and then come back into view. I'm sure we made an interesting sight. Standing in the refrigerator and bouncing back and forth.

We're probably insane, but it's at least a comfort to know that Sarah has worse symptoms than I do.

~Lizzie

0 musings: