CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 26, 2008

Random things which are said...

Elizabeth B. early one morning: "Yes, I like that there's lots of........um...repetitivity....in it."
Me: "Repetition?"
Elizabeth: "Umm...yeah."

At the gift shop after seeing the Dead Sea Scrolls exhibit, Scott and I are looking at jewelry made out of replicas of Qumran coins and contemplating their significance, and he says: "I don't think I would buy those...I mean, I wouldn't want to be wearing Roman emperors on my ears."

Alex on my driving: "You drive really good, Jessica...better than your mom. She drives kind of slow, but there's nothing like hearing the roar of a minivan engine..."

4 musings:

Lizzie said...

*sniffle* I wanted to go see the Dead Sea Scrolls....

Haha, Alex...

Jessica said...

I'm sorry Lizzie...I was very disappointed when Mrs. T said you guys weren't going to be able to come! :(

Lizzie said...

Yeah, I was very sad. But I shall recover. Did Nathan make it? He skipped swim team to study so that he could go.

Jessica said...

Whoa, he did? Yeah, he was there. Though he, Scott and I were supposed to go through it together, but then Nathan picked up his pace once he got inside and was at least two rooms ahead of Scott and me for the rest of the hour... :P