CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Sarah and David

As the boys were leaving for basketball, Daddy asked them: Do you have your waterbottles?
David: Yes!
Daddy: Do you have your basketballs?
David: Yes!
Daddy: Do you have your heads?
David *high-pitched wailing*: NoooOOO!

Sarah: You're one of the best kinds of cooks.
Me *surprised*: Thank you!
Sarah: The kind that cleans up afterwards. Artistic cooks leave a mess 3 times as big as the clean cook and don't clean up.
Me: Like you?
Sarah: Yeah.
Me: *realizes it was NOT a compliment*

4 musings:

Sarah said...

I can just hear David saying that... it hurts my ears. :P

:D :D

Jonathan David Page said...

[previously known as Jonathan D]

Do you have your heads?
David *high-pitched wailing*: NoooOOO!


My mom asks that a lot... I usually answer the same thing - though based on Sarah's comment, it's probably a few octaves and several decibels lower. :D

And yet, though it's not new- it's still funny.

Jessica said...

*brightens up* Oh! That must mean I'm an artistic cook. My mother is always criticizing the huge messes I leave behind in the kitchen and forget to clean up. Hey, Lizzie...at least you would be in good favor with my mom. :)

Lizzie said...

Haha, yeah, Jessica. And I'll be in good favor with myself when I have my own kitchen. I shudder to imagine Sarah's kitchen. :P One can always learn to cook better.