CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 3, 2008

Alternate personalities and sharing hands.

Lately I've been amusing myself by talking to Sarah and Joel's alternate personalities.

Jenny (Sarah's alternate personality with a high-pitched voice): I want some ice cream!
Me: Oh, Jenny's back! You've been gone a while.
Jenny: Yes, I went to New Zee-*gasp*-a-land! I got to *gasp* see the canyon-thing they were riding through when they were being chased by the White Witch's army!
Me: Are you blonde?
Jenny: Yes..... why do you ask?

Lenny (One of Joel's alternate personalities. He has two, the other is called Bubba and Bubba is more popular): No one likes me.
Me: Well, Lenny, Bubba usually shows up whenever Joel's at swimming and stuff. None of Joel's friends know about you. They might like you if you'd just let them meet you.
Lenny: I don't want to.
Me: Then stop complaining that no one likes you. Joel's family are the only people that know you, and we all like you.

And I just forgot what Lenny said about Joel, so I asked Jenny, who is sitting next to me at the moment.

Me: Do you remember what Lenny said about Joel?
Jenny: No, I don't.
Me: Go back to being Sarah for a second, Sarah's not blonde.
Jenny: I don't want to go back to being Sarah, she's too stressed out; she annoys me.

(disclaimer: they don't REALLY have alternate personalities, they just do it for fun)

Earlier today on the way to basketball practice David was holding out one of his hands and telling Joel, "Okay, this is you." And then Joel smacked the hand and David laughed. "You're hitting yourself! That's you!"
Joel hit his hand 3 more times.
David: That's you! Ow, ow!!

It was funny, but I had to make them stop. After all, Joel was hitting David.... even though they both thought it was funny.

~Lizzie

4 musings:

Jessica said...

I met Lenny once...but then he shrank back into hiding and I never got to know his TRUE self.

The Mattrix said...

Are you crazy? Of course they have alternate identities. It's too realistic to be simply a pretense. ;)

Lizzie said...

Of course I'm not crazy. *humphs insultedly* I might be in denial though...

Jessica said...

Yeah...you're in denial.