CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Time is running out.....

I finally have a quote! *Disco Party*

I was up moving boxes into an attic with a friend. There was no ventilation, and the attic was freshly painted, and filled with noxious, toxic, choking vapors. I finally said in exasperation: "I feel as if with every breath, my life is getting shorter!" Then I said, as I realized: "Wait. That's what is happening." It's just funny to think about it that way...

7 musings:

Lizzie said...

*cheers*

Haha! *cough* Kinda disturbing thought...

Jessica said...

Ha ha...

Oh, so you and Scott were finally on a job together...he said that hadn't happened in a while.

Congratulations on your first quote. If you can post as many as Lizzie and I have, you get a little medal...and it's shiny!

Lizzie said...

Wow, I went through all of them, and I can't believe we're actually tied. One of us should remedy that immediately.

Sarah said...

Haha, so true... :P
Hey, I posted a quote before you did.... that makes me feel a lot better about my sad lack of posts. :D

N said...

I've only posted once. :(

Jessica said...

WELL, as long as you contribute. It makes it more fun when more people post.

Jessica said...

Smiley face, btw. Post on your own whims, don't feel forced/bribed to...I hate to break it to you, but there's no shiny medal.