CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Little brothers.

My little brothers were playing with a bag of chips, and I told them to stop because they'd break all the chips. This was the response:
"Yeah, we're making more chips! 50 more chips per chip! Eventually they'll be a powder. Then, 'just add water' and you've got paste!" - Joel
"Chip paste!!!" - David

(P. S. Jess, feel free to edit my labels if you want. I can't remember what all we thought of....)

5 musings:

Jessica said...

'Kay...all I added was "family", because that was one of the ones we thought of.

Posters--I'm giving you all admin powers, so invite whomever you want, and change whatever you want. If things get too out of hand, we'll have to call a meeting...hopefully that won't be neccessary. I hate bringing politics into fun stuff... :P

N said...

In that case...can I change the "about me" thing to say "about us" or do you think it works grammatically the way it is? Since it is links to individual profiles...but then it's also all the authors.

Lizzie said...

I vote you change it. :)

N said...

Okay, I changed it. ;) ...it was bugging me. :p

Jessica said...

Cool! I like it better that way...