CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Quotes & Books

I love ampersands. I hereby declare I will use one in each of my blog post titles. See this website to find out I'm not the only one who likes them. A lot.

"When I discovered libraries, it was like having Christmas early."
- Jean Fritz

"Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed, and a few to be chewed & digested."
- Sir Francis Bacon

"We read to know we're not alone."
- C.S. Lewis

"I cannot live without books."
- Thomas Jefferson

"I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set I go into the other room and read a book."
- Groucho Marx

Don't those just make you want to snuggle up with a cuppa and read a good book?

2 musings:

Jessica said...

Those are so nice... *smiles, stares off into space, enjoying renewal of the love of books in general*

I added some labels to your posts and Michelles as well. I thought labels would be sort of useful in a quotes blog...just keep it in mind. ;)

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.