CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Welcome to the Quotes Only Blog!!!

Sorry, I'm just really excited...we thought up the idea the other day at the pool...Lizzie, Sarah and Jessica, that is. Here on The Quotes Only Blog, it really is quotes only, along with context of said quote. An example:

Sarah on eating a hotdog Lizzie touched: "It's burning my teeth off."


Joel gave us the name for the blog...it took me a long time to write it down right, but then...it took him a long time to say it right...

"Call it: Quote, quote, quotes, unquote, are stupid, unquote." ~Joel

Of course, as you can tell, we changed it a little bit. Nonetheless, we must credit Joel. :) Sorry Lizzie...

If anyone wants to join, just let us know!

3 musings:

N said...

Ooo, thanks for inviting me! This sounds like fun...now I'll have to be on the watch, I mean, listen, for quotes. :)

The Mattrix said...

Thanks for the invite! This is a great idea, look how far we've come since our "book of quotes" so many years ago.

Jessica said...

I know...*tear*...don't you feel so...grown up?