CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Swedish

Here we go!
My first quote(s)!!!

(Talking about Apple Safari)

Marck: "What's up with Safari? It's just a Hunks-a-junks.

Jessica: "Hunken, junken."

Marck: "Hunken, junken."

Jessica: " That is Swedish for 'hunk of junk'"

Marck: "if you speak Hungarian you have to end everything with 'ski'"

*Pause*

Jessica: "Hunski-Junkski"

So we’re at the pool, and Alex and I had been swimming laps so Alex says…
"When I swim my slow stroke, I have to swim it fast,
or else, I'm so skinny I'll sink."
~~Alex

Last One....

Russian Coke cans.

M: "This one's my favorite."

J: "What, Koka-Kora?"

M: I don't know.

J: "Kokra-kanka?"

M: “Kroha-kronka?”

J: “Koxa-Kona

*pause*

M: "Hakuna-matata!"


well, that's all!

Bassman560

4 musings:

Lizzie said...

Haha!! Those are great, Marck!

Michelle said...

Hakuna-matata! That's funny.

And what a cool idea for a blog!! But so far the quotes only seem to be from friends or family...are famous-people-quotes aloud as well?

Marck said...

Yes, Jessica said so.

Jessica said...

All quotes, as long as they aren't offensive, should be allowed... :)